Friday, September 16, 2005

LATER THAT NIGHT

I’ve been beside myself for the last few days. There’s what Jonathan Cainer calls an “emotional” Full Moon for Leos coming on Sunday. It feels like there’s an electrical storm going on in my head and I have to avoid the pub right now! Plus I‘ve known that my I could bring my new computer home with me tonight for just less than a week now. There’s been loads of upgrades at work, and there was an opportunity to buy some of the old Macs for £65!!! I was straight up for it. My constant beaming at Karl, the IT bloke, for the last week has given him some concern. He just does not understand why I’m so excited. I told him everything. How I couldn’t afford £800 to buy a new one. How I’ve always wanted one. How I’ll be able to start my blog, check out the Shark’s blog (no time for fun like that at work), check my Fantasy Football League and get into porno if I wanted (that bit’s a lie). Home banking, checking out planet maps. It’s endless. I’m so excited that I’m going to redesign a whole room around my new purple Mac. Plus, I want to get a digital camera. “I don’t like computers” he said. And I understood. He means it the same way that I hate gigs.

Anyway, because of my constant enthusiasm (read harassment) I was sorted out first. And here I am, cross legged on the floor, with my new Mac sat on a coffee table on the wrong side of the room, with wires strewn across 3 rooms at knee level in a highly unsafe manner (I haven’t forgotten about Health & Safety though – a have a duster hanging on the cables to improve visibility). It’s very uncomfortable. I must get a telephone extension.

I can see I’m going to like this.

Oh my God. 49UP is on the telly. I’ve seen all of them so better go. TV Gold.

1 comment:

jazzshark said...

welcome on board :-)
shark x