She is grotesquely boring and I’d like her out first
Charley, the 20 year old pretty black girl
The first to crack and cry. Is she all mouth or manipulating the viewer?
It may have been the booing she got on the way in. She totally alienated the crowd immediately, who shouted “get a job”.
Tracy the 36-year old woman raver cleaner
I HATE HER. Her day 1 “we are the chosen few” chant is no more, on only day 2! Totally alienated but what did she expect?
Chanelle aka Victoria Beckham
One she minute is lovely and shows potential for being bright and the next it's “WAG this, Victoria Beckham that, la la”
Laura the Welsh bird
Even though she looks and sometimes acts scarily like this in a brunette

I love her. So genuine. There for the experience. She’s the only one to have said something like…”I’m glad the boys aren’t here, so we get to know some of the girls who would be chasing them normally.
Carol the 53 year old Jo Brand look a like
So, she’s not who she said she was. I’ve warmed to her a little but please no more flashing her boobys and wearing swim-suits.
Oh, and they are sending a man in.
No comments:
Post a Comment