Thursday, December 01, 2005

new moon

It’s a New Moon tonight and for me it will hopefully bring some peace after days of feeling extremely strange. I’ve not been able to retain a thought in my head since Monday. I’ve been blathering away to myself all week at work. And there’s been an electric whirlwind going on in my forehead all week.

Somehow I’ve kept my spirits up and have managed to stay the right side of manic. Although always being just moments from tears and sadness, I literally willed myself happy all week.

And it’s not just been me this time either. Everyone around me at work has felt the pressure too. On consulting my hero today ('he knows' in 'be like me') I was advised to “ride on the most positive beam of light you can find”. Te he he, I’ve been riding all week like the good witch that I am.

No comments: