I’d like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here for their patience and understanding during this difficult time. Indeed I can only go on in the comfort that knowing that I have provided amusement to the solobassist , a man who makes a conscious effort to give a proportion of his time for the good of others. If he can, then I can.
The torment is over and I can now reveal, probably in a worldwide exclusive, that the long long long wait is over. Excited? I know I am…………….She has broken her blog silence. It’s been 5 weeks since I began to wait with baited breath for a response, a rant, a throw away comment. God damn it a lifeline. I needed closure after 4 long hard weeks of intensive, often, 24 hour reporting. Hopefully it ends here and this sad, unrewarding addiction is now beaten. Is it over? I can only hope.
2 comments:
I too have shared the addiction and so scarily knopw exactly to what you are referring, having read it this afternoon....as you say, please let the addicyion end now, or else I fear we sall need counselling or hypnosis or some such thing....
xx
ooh, you've fixed the comments - hurrah!
Post a Comment