Hurrah, this is the red bellied bird that the Shark and I spotted amongst all the sparrows while waiting for the Ellis Island ferry.
Rejoice with me, the noisy neighbour moved out. She fell out with one of the housemates (Side Show Bob). She whacked the last one for trying it on with her sister. Said he was a perv.
Mega blog to follow soon. I am soon to travel to Manchester and Birmingham, to follow a stadium-filling band. I am packing both pair of heels, both pairs of knicker bockers, tissues and God help me please, my hollow legs. No time for bicker bockering.
Lord hear my prayers.
2 comments:
Me & FMB are around at the Monday show - are you gonna be there too??
xx
I will indeed (in Standing) although I'm not sure what shape I'll be in. Very ill, travelling, working through the weekend and that's the last of 4 shows.
NOT complaining, love it, just saying innit.
xxxxx
Post a Comment