Tuesday, January 10, 2006

day 6

Up for eviction.

Who voted for who?

Chantelle - Rula and George
Dennis - Preston and Jodie
Faria - Jodie and Pete
George - Jodie and Pete
Jodie - Pete and George
Maggot - Pete and Jodie
Michael - Dennis and Jodie
Pete - Jodie and George
Preston - George and Faria
Rula - Dennis and Jodie
Traci - Jodie and Preston

Chantelle, Maggot, Michael and Traci received no nominations.

Pete is now an honorary red head. I’d love to travel on the tube with him.

The nominations were dull dull dull!

Maggot provided a little light relief by maintaining that the group must remain upbeat and buoyant at all times. Not a chance of that in this war zone. Jodie was very sullen and moody in the Diary Room. Surprise surprise. George says that she drinks too much and suffers from hangovers during the day. He called Pete a housemate from hell and said that Pete talks crudely about sex all the time. They must be b***ping that all out. B*****ks. Dennis thinks that Preston is too square to be a rock star. He thinks that Jodie bitches too much. Faria is just plain dull. What was she thinking of going on the show at all? I had expected her to nominate Chantelle as she told her she should be number 11 in the queue of how famous they all are. Go on gal, although it’s a little premature for her to believe her own hype. Oh dear. Michael came out with a load of therapy speak and there were tears. He said that the tension reminds him of his upbringing. Jodie’s bringing him down man and is not one of his ‘kind of people’. Ba boom. Pete wouldn’t piss on Jodie if she was on fire. Faria reminds Preston too much of someone’s Mum. I agree, she has a very shrill voice. I bet he didn’t put that on his rider! Maybe once she goes he’ll turn it up to 11 man. Dennis has too much testosterone for Rula and Jodie too many hormones. Traci was very quick, bless I keep forgetting she’s in there.

Rula says that Pete has a sliver of the Frankenstein about him. Really?

Preston called George a socialist dictator. He constantly smokes cigars, which must stink.

3.36am Jodie is in tears again and has stormed off again. It’s too boring to go into to. Birds! Yuck!

1 comment:

purplemafling said...

I am hugely impressed with your detail !! Do you have to make post programme notes? I never really watched it ( honest) but now I want to. x