Monday, June 05, 2006

big brother: day 18: yawn

An episode more or less devoted to a dull row that very quickly descended into a she said, and I said and she said debarcle. There’s bound to be an anti-climax for a while, what with the excitement of Fail Sezer’s fall. The opening shot was a magpie – one for sorrow. Cue Sam pouring out her heart in the DR about the back stabbing and bitching in the house. She can’t handle it and says she’s not like that and doesn’t like to hear it. She really thinks that she’s similar to Dim, her heroine. Dim told her not to be so nice, so did Chantelle.

It looks like Sam revealed the contents of the chat the night before with her, Dim and Our Kid to Mace. Mace & Dim suspected that she may be shit stirring, but Our Kid thought that she was being genuine. Now Dim’s not so sure, although Mace was adamant. Mace approached Dolly and asked her if she had been saying horrid things about them. When she said no, they concurred Mace’s theory. The plastics and Our Kid feel that they have set Sam straight on who the back stabbers are,a dn it ain;t them, apparnelty.

Dolly looked set for a ruck and pulled Sam to one side and said that she had done nothing but try and welcome her. Meanwhile out of Dollyville, in real life, she actually appears to hate her and is a bit off about her ‘condition’, even though you could call her a freak, if you were cruel. Sam was dressed up in combats ready for a ruck too and told Dolly straight “I heard from someone that you said that I was arse licking everyone”. Hmm, I think that was Our Kid. At least someone said it and perhaps BB can remind us who soon. There were tears from Sam who unintentionally dobbed Our Kid in abut the brown nose jibe. Dolly called Dim over and Our Kid and no one admitted to anything and I got quite lost in a stream of trivia. Someone lied and I think it’s Our Kid. Sam lost it and got very upset about the whole furore. Dicky tried to keep the peace and encourage communication. He gave her a hug followed by Pete. Dicky thinks that Dolly has got it wrong. So do I. She just hates Sam. Pure and simple. However, how can she believe the toxic plastics above Sam who has been nothing but nice? Cos she wants to, that’s why. Big bossomed bitch!!!!!

The growing tension sent Our Kid to the comfort of her duvet to let off a string of expletives. I thought she was hard! Mace encouraged Sam to stop crying and hiding in the bogs and said the row was over and that no one would segregate her because of it. Everyone kissed and made up and Dicky pointed out that it’s no wonder that he is gay. Dolly maintains that she hates being lied to and then bare faced lied to Sam that she had not been bitching about her. Our Kid saw Dicky’s alliance with Sam as a good chance to stick the knife into Dicky with Dolly who has now started to go off him cos he tried to stick up for Sam and stop the rows, over her. I cannot wait to see who she nominates this week. Talking of evictions, Our Kid has been banned from nominating this week for discussing nominations. She told D&D that she had nominated them. She immediately told Nicki abut the ban and then grassed up Dim for not being able to nominate too. Is she trying to bring them all down?

Poor Sam put her foot in it again later by requesting someone for Nicki to shag. Nicki was outraged and Sam looked gutted and left the DR. I think that error will run and run.

OH MY GOD, at the very end of the programme MACE TOLD MIKEY THAT SHE LIKES DICKY. I mean Richard, nothing saucy. Just as Dolly is going off him. What with Our Kid really hating him, will Dimogen be able to make up her own mind????

Glyn is pleased as punch as he now knows how to boil an egg, make beans on toast and wash clothes. He’s the Daddy.

No comments: