They were well fed up pledging allegiance to Susie and failed the task……… 33 times over, by constantly singing in the house without music. Oddly enough they cheered when they heard that they are on lentils for a week. I think it’s because they all did wrong and not just one person failed the task.
Nicki and Susie have bonded a little. Dolly muscled in and Nicki was smothered in silicone valley. Nicki doesn’t want to leave and I wish I could tell her that she’s going nowhere. Susie regrets nominating her but not Mace. Nicki has made an effort with Susie but Mace is still being a vindictive bitch. That’s why she’s off. Susie is nice. Not my cup of tea but who is? Nicki’s hinted to Dolly & Chantelle that the other plastics talk about them and that she doesn’t chip in. People in and outside the house are really starting to like her on the programme. Obviously they wouldn’t be able to cope with her in real life but she’s great for the show. I want her in the last 3 people OK!
Our Kid tried to convince Mace that she’s got a 50/50 chance of staying. Dear dear. Mace thinks it’s 80/20. Poor deluded Mace. She’s been listening to the Village Idiot too much. I recon it’s 99/1%. She asked Mikey if he feels close to Dim. Oh oh. She’s marking her territory. She asked him what his first impressions of her were. She told him she thought he fancied Dim at first. He did but he didn’t admit to it. But she chose Sleazy. It seems a world away since Dim was with Sleazy. Remember him?
Dim is sick of the group thing. What’s she’s really fed up of is that all the new people keep getting in with ‘the others’. They are lost to her. They talk about boring things. She’s a waste of space and I think her and Our Kid’s days are numbered.
Dolly has finally admitted that she fancies Pete. She told Chantelle and fears that Pete overheard. He said that he didn’t as he was having a shit with the fan on at the time. Romance is not dead. He goes for her breasts when he has Tourettes as it’s maternal innit. She didn’t like hearing that. She keeps forgetting that she’s not his age but even silicone and surgery has its limits. She keeps asking him if he heard and won’t let it lie. I think that she wants him to know. Big mistake. He sees her as a Mother figure and it would only end in tears. Her tears.
That’s all folks, only 50 minutes tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment