The flat is clean and I am ready to make the make the call and arrange the valuation. Shudder. Scary. However, it’s a good time to sell. There are 2 flats next door up for grabs. One was on the market for approx 1 week before being sold and the other for 1 week before getting a CASH offer.
Daddy has advised me that although I will get a lot for my flat I will need to pay a lot to buy one. Bless him I love him. Any other invaluable advice from you bloggers?
In my brief trip to the Estate Agents on Saturday he dangled Poets Corner under my nose. Well, I’ve looked on maps galore but cannot locate the area and now fear the term is Estate Agent’s speak. I’ve not seen any Dulwich types putting up road signs advertising Poets Corner, or is it too exclusive for that? Will they let me in.......if I can find it?
No comments:
Post a Comment