Friday, May 12, 2006

I simply cannot wait to have a garden (pt 150)

Since my regular boxing class stopped I have been developing bingo wings. They are now getting out of hand and quick frankly I need to shape up, upper body wise. My legs are getting there, I’m happy with the progress there but I need a punch bug. When I get my garden I’m going to have a punch bag. I’ll also have a little skipping area. Plus a petanque area too, if it doesn’t ruin the grass. For the ex-pats, it’s the 4th beautiful day in a row. Sun, blue skies and beautiful clear night skies. It feels like summer.

Jupiter it right next to the waxing moon which is due to be full tomorrow and the light is bouncing off it and onto Jupiter making it appear to be a huge sparkling jewel in the sky. It’s creeping over the rooftops opposite now and will shortly be followed by the nearly full and oh so bright moon. Oh, to be able to sit in a garden to observe. It’s beautiful. Someone that I haven’t spoken to since Glastonbury last year actually texted me this morning to say that she had seen the moon last night and thought of me. Ah. Cos of the moon we’re going to meet up again. What a spell it casts. Oh the moon is coming I can see it’s illumination. I’ll be back in a minute.




RING SIDE SEATS PLEASE (I'll have to get a tripod)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that stunning third shot. I also texted a friend about the amazing moon! I opened the blinds up and the moonlight was all over the bedroom - just beautiful!

Janet x (ex-RFH, Shark's friend... I'm sure our paths have crossed)